~Die~

smoothy_smoothyDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 1:08 AM | Message # 2
Kankuro
Group: Checked
alo, quit posting shitty tutorials.

fungafufuDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 3:30 PM | Message # 3
Lee
Group: Users
Yeah alo. You probably can't even follow them.( smoothy posted one because he was trying to help pin) and you should probably link to it instead because some people don't like you posting their tutorials without permission.

BrandonsmugenDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 2:29 AM | Message # 4
RootAdmin
Group: Admin
lol if you know i do have permission this tutorial is from mp2d and it was made by freak! and its not shitty just too simple.

~Die~

userDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 11:56 AM | Message # 5
Naruto
actually.....its good that u have permission but u probably don't even know how to follow the tut? lol

I was created by FungaFuFu....
My username is "user" and my password is "password" please do what you want with me.

BrandonsmugenDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 7:10 PM | Message # 6
RootAdmin
the tut its really simple so i think anybody older than 5 can follow that tut.

~Die~

userDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 7:48 PM | Message # 7
Naruto
ummmmm....u say everything is easy but u should probably make a signature like that then., Since you just made a cloud filter or used a brush and colored the bg on your sig.
Besides the gimp tut that i gave you when i first started gfx,was WaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy easier than this tutorial...and u couldn't follow anything on that tutorial so...you shouldnt say anyone 5+

I was created by FungaFuFu....
My username is "user" and my password is "password" please do what you want with me.

Message edited by user - Thursday, 2009-04-09, 7:50 PM

BrandonsmugenDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 9:37 PM | Message # 8
RootAdmin
well cause it was written alot of more stuff and no it wasn't easier then this one you see written stuff are harder to me yes yes is writen on the pic but it looks easier plus gimp is way harder and i got lost in my writing let me restart

the other tutorial was just hard to me and it was written written stuff are harder for me unless you make it short step by step thats easier i think? well to me and the gimp tutorial you gave was WaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy harder than this one althought this guy just used a background and render....That's easy

~Die~

Brandonsmugen Forum » GFX Society » GFX Tutorials » New Sig Tut
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: