New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Brandonsmugen  
Brandonsmugen Forum » General » Introductions/Goodbye's » Am Done!
Am Done!
BrandonsmugenDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 5:01 PM | Message # 1
RootAdmin
Group: Admin
Am Gonna Delete This Website Am Tire Of Doing Things I Really Don't Like So Am Quiting The Website Again But First Am Gonna Make An Ucoz Website With A Topic I Like Which I Haven't Decided One Yet Funga Hi Ok People That's All After I Make The Website An Putting The Link Here And Then After Three Days Am Deleting Brandonsmugen For Good! Am Am Not Gonna Tell Anybody Who Calls Me A Noob Except Pin And Funga There My Best Friends So Yeah That's All....Bye

~Die~

fungafufuDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 9:46 PM | Message # 2
Lee
Group: Users
I think your just being like "I want to erase traces and erase people who calls me noob". I mean i do know that there are first times that people are noobs too(like when i first met you I didn't call you noob untill like a month later), but you should just deal with your problems, Pin and I have some VERY GUD REASONS why we call you noob though, and I think its the same for others to.(well for some,yes)
And I don't think anyone who calls you a "noob" would want to see your site anyway because its obvious they might think it will look very "noobish". I'm not trying to do anything to ya , just giving you my honest opinion O_O.
(SIDENOTE: If your not gonna let anyone know then you can just leave and tell the ones you trust lol but not like anyone comes on this site anyways.)

BrandonsmugenDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 10:08 PM | Message # 3
RootAdmin
LOL is not all because of that..

~Die~

fungafufuDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 10:22 PM | Message # 4
Lee
Well Anyways... I think you close to much sites and make too much sites but <<< that aside GIMME WEBSITE LINK NAO!

userDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 1:11 PM | Message # 5
Naruto
well its not the noob thing it never was.I Really Don't Care If They Call Me A Noob JYD Just Acts Cool And Has Good Insults But I Found Out His Secret Fam Is By Jyds Side He really Can't Make Up Anything Of His Own Gio Meh His Cool Sometimes Sometimes Not ALL Is Alright His Cool He Doesn't Call Me A Noob

you see since i started creating sites i always screw up every time same as i did for this one so i want to make a new one which i would not steal or make other stuff as my own ask for permission and ya responsible things you get me? i want to be like jydick except for the fat and black part (O_O)All I Want To Be Is Reasponsible I Want To Learn New Things Why Do You Think Since I Ment You I Been Asking You Stuff? Cause I Want To Learn! School Meh That's Just Plain Boring Interwebz RULE!

Added (2009-04-26, 1:11 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
plus i still haven't made the site yet.....<_<

I was created by FungaFuFu....
My username is "user" and my password is "password" please do what you want with me.

fungafufuDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 5:47 PM | Message # 6
Lee
yey.....finally....it seems the "NOOB 1 OF THE CENTURY" is going to evolve after about 7 months.....
If you can't even Customize your layout/template/theme to look cool or nice or cute or w/e, I don't think people would want to look at your site.
and btw, if your site gets popular like Jyd's site and you are like Jyd, But then you have a someone JUST LIKE YOU right now(like asking you for help and all that stuff)! I think that person would say " Alo can't do anything, and i found his secret, Funga is the one by Alo's side helping him make his site", So i don't think you should be saying that to Jyd O_O. and making websites(IMO) don't mean "SOLOING EVERYTHING,AND THINKING OF EVERYTHING TO GET YOUR SITE POPULAR AND MAKE YOU LOOK AWESHOMEZ!" there are people like Jyd that get help from his mods.

BrandonsmugenDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 3:39 PM | Message # 7
RootAdmin
First Of All I Really Don't Like Been The Center Of Attention I Just Want To Do Or Create Something Useful Am Not Gonna Make My Site Yet Am Still Learning More Html Stuff And Actually Useful Things...

~Die~

fungafufuDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 3:57 PM | Message # 8
Lee
Well...I was gonna learn CSS and try to remember html, but.... you know.... how lazy i am smile
So I might make my website with something else instead of 100% CSS AND HTML. biggrin

userDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 3:14 PM | Message # 9
Naruto
LOL

I was created by FungaFuFu....
My username is "user" and my password is "password" please do what you want with me.

Brandonsmugen Forum » General » Introductions/Goodbye's » Am Done!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: