New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Brandonsmugen  
Brandonsmugen Forum » General » Introductions/Goodbye's » going to be leaving (oh am serious)
going to be leaving
fungafufuDate: Saturday, 2009-03-21, 0:55 AM | Message # 1
Lee
Group: Users
im going to be leaving because im pissed off at this site and alo and EVERYBODY!!!!!
NOPE I WAS JUST JOKING WITH JALL!!!! LOL ROFL LAWL! WERE JOOH SCARED OR WERE JOOH RELIEVED OR W/E?

anywayz... getting on topic....
so....either on march 25,26, or 27 O_O i am going to be leaving until like April something O_O but its not gonna be like until April 16 or something. (I JUST HOPE NOT PASS MY B-DAY! COZ ITS APRIL 11) ok...
anyways......during dat time i will not be on O_O.
I am leaving because i am taking a BREAK FROM EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THERE PISSING ME OFF!!! (NOT NOT NOT)
anyways.......
i have to go to H _ S P _ T _ L because i have to get S _ RG _RY on M_ F_ _ _ _ _ L_G . MY L_G IS NOT F _ _ _ _ _ B _ O K _ N! To understand what i just said you must fill in the missing blanks like this
alo : S_X = SEX
no this is not a prank or joke and its on the right section you f**ken g@y @$$ h0m0sexu@l f@gg0t that wants to rape a f**ken 75 year old grandpa's Pe***.
I AM TRYING TO NOT *BEEP* CUSS BUT I CAN'T *BEEP* STOP! AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE *BEEP* BEEP NOISE! THAT *BEEP* BEEP NOISE WON'T *BEEP* STOP!
AM NOT SURE IF ITS GONNA BE JUST 2 DAYS OR WEEKS OR W/E BUT its not gonna be for like 2 weeks surprised

BrandonsmugenDate: Saturday, 2009-03-21, 10:20 AM | Message # 2
RootAdmin
Group: Admin
shut up faggot homo sasquatches idiot nincampoop hmm? and all this: motherf*acken ***** ***** **** ***** **** ***** **** **** **** take that! anyways i thought you said you where comming home today or tomorow or w/e Lol or on monday
What's wrong?are you lying to me? Ok Bro get it over with.. .

~Die~

fungafufuDate: Saturday, 2009-03-21, 10:32 AM | Message # 3
Lee
i already came home dood i came back like 2 days ago biggrin i came home the day when you asked me to tell you how to transparent images because i had to go home and go somewhere...lol

BrandonsmugenDate: Saturday, 2009-03-21, 12:48 PM | Message # 4
RootAdmin
O_o Yay then i have work for you Co-Admin LOL

~Die~

fungafufuDate: Saturday, 2009-03-21, 7:25 PM | Message # 5
Lee
Quote (Brandonsmugen)
O_o Yay then i have work for you Co-Admin LOL

"WORK" MY ASS! Go hire some Aloyashas to help you Brah happy

BrandonsmugenDate: Saturday, 2009-03-28, 8:52 AM | Message # 6
RootAdmin
Lol.... GOSH CAN'T TAKE A JOKE WE WERE KIDDING GOSH SO SHORT TEMPERAED W/E AND SO SENTITIVE LOL

~Die~

Brandonsmugen Forum » General » Introductions/Goodbye's » going to be leaving (oh am serious)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: