New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Brandonsmugen  
Brandonsmugen Forum » Mugen » M.U.G.E.N Entertainment » Coding Contest. (I extend a challenge to everyone.)
Coding Contest.
VaveDate: Monday, 2008-08-18, 3:40 PM | Message # 1
Naruto
Group: Users
Okay, I'm hosting a coding contest.

OBJECTIVE: Code a cheap character that can BEAT my Burning Soul Orochi. Because I'm extremely arrogant, egotistical, a sociopath, and various other disorders.

Anyways, the prize for coding a character that can beat my Burning Soul Orochi will be able to choose ONE of the following prizes:

-My Burning Soul Orochi BETA
-My Mirage Sasuke BETA
-My Nightmare Neji COMPLETED
-My Post-Timeskip Naruto BETA
-My Private Naruto Screenpack
-Me coding a character of your choosing, with you calling all the shots and telling me what to code

Along with the above, I will grant you alpha testing for Stick Genesis Zero and be the only one to get the Alpha Version [Alpha Completion Date not yet known] and a custom made signature & avy of your choice and specifications.

Now, if you're interested, here are the rules and shet:

1. The character MUST have CLSN boxes. My Burning Soul Orochi does and so will yours.
2. I WILL check the character. Disqualification for stealing codes.
3. You may code ANY character as cheap as you want. 99999999999999999999999999999999 HP with attacks that do 999999999999999999999999999 Damage? Go for it.
4. Send the character to me via PM and I will post the results of the match here in this topic.
5. You CAN enter more than one character.

If you need to see what my Burning Soul Orochi can do, please refer to this video:

This topic will go on until I decide to stop it, so that means more than one winner can be chosen. You don't NEED to post here to be entering. Just get to coding.

Word of warning, I will still be updating my Orochi throughout the contest, so basically, entering early will get you a better chance of beating him.

No u.

99oddDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 1:53 PM | Message # 2
Sakura
Group: Users
cheez again

BrandonsmugenDate: Thursday, 2009-03-19, 2:22 PM | Message # 3
RootAdmin
Group: Admin
Lol Ya Wave This is Pretty Good...

~Die~

Brandonsmugen Forum » Mugen » M.U.G.E.N Entertainment » Coding Contest. (I extend a challenge to everyone.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: